5 months ago
This role is an excellent opportunity to work for a reputable and expanding company and manage the construction of large-scale solar projects within an impressive portfolio.
- Organise the site set up (Welfares, Facilities).
- Ensure all permits (local authorities, H&S etc.) are in place prior to work commencement.
- Contribute to contractor’s contracts.
- Liaise with the Logistics Manager to ensure deliveries are on track and report on progress.
- Liaise with the Design Manager to ensure construction meets the requirements of both client and organisation.
- Manage construction resource allocation.
- Comply with Health and Safety Regulations.
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools.
- Be responsible for the Quality assurance.
- Monitor and report on construction progress.
- Define construction problems and solutions.
- Manage the construction budget.
- Manage Site Managers, Site Engineers and Contractor's activities in line project requirements and company procedures.
- Organise and manage the commissioning and testing of the plant.
- Coach and support the operational and maintenance team after the implementation of the project.
The ideal candidate must possess:
- At least 6 years proven strong Construction Management experience in large scale Solar plants, on EPC side.
- Qualifications and/or degree in Electrical, Mechanical or Civil Engineering.
- Detailed understanding of engineering and construction issues and processes.
- The ability to think analytically, critically assess requirements and select best approach to meeting construction objectives.
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills at all levels.
- IT literate with demonstrable Microsoft Office skills, including Word, Excel/spreadsheets,
- Power point, Outlook, Auto CAD and MS Projects.
- Driving licence.
- English and Spanish speaker.