about 1 year ago
The Green Recruitment Company are working in partnership with a leading renewable energy company wtih an excellent reputation for developing, constructing, and operating PV projects globally.
The company are looking to add a HV construction manager to oversee the interconnection of a landmark PV project in Spain. The role involves managing financial, technical and adminstrative elements, ensuring a high quality of work, regulatory compliance, and ultimatley ensuring project specifications and deadlines are met.
- Plan the construction activities of the project
- Participate in kick-off meetings on site with the subcontractors to communicate obligations based on the contract.
- Ensure optimal development in terms of resources to be used, deadlines and qualities to be fulfilled
- Supervise administrative management activities of the project (contracting, orders to suppliers, establishment of guarantees, invoices, closing, provisional and final receptions, etc.
- Ensure availability of resources, tools and equipment on site, as well as their acquisition in appropriate conditions of quality
- Ensure the proper performance of subcontractors according to the specifications and commitments agreed in their contracts.
- Carry out an adequate preventive management risks.
- Ensure that the quality plan, inspection programs and applicable procedures are established, maintained and applied.
- Manage the project in compliance with applicable environmental legal requirements as well as with the applicable environmental plan and procedures.
- Manage the documentation of the project generated during the execution of the works.
- Bsc in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
- Circa 10 years experience.
- Project Manager Experience
- Excellent communication skills
- AutoCad, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Fluent Spanish/English Speaker