€58,000 - €70,000
11 months ago
The Green Recruitment Company is delighted to be working with a true Global Powerhouse in the Energy Generation & Trading space. They are looking to add a Construction Manager with great EMSR knowledge and knowledge of the function of essential components of the I&C and their interaction in power plant, industrial or energy supply systems.
- Independent coordination and control of the construction measures including documentation
- Responsible management and management of the construction site team as well as personnel planning in ongoing projects, in coordination with the project management and personnel planning
- Dedicated support in acquisition, customer care and preparation of offers
- Ensuring compliance with legal and operational regulations in health, environmental and occupational safety
- Interface to and main contact for internal and external customers as well as partner companies
- Successfully completed technical training with further training as a technician / master or comparable qualification
- Several years of professional and managerial experience in the above fields, ideally in a national and international environment
- In-depth knowledge of the function of essential components of the I&C and their interaction in power plant, industrial or energy supply systems
- Basic business understanding
- Good written and spoken English knowledge)
- Confident demeanor, service orientation and initiative
- Willingness to travel on business
- Class B driving license
- Must speak German and advanced English
For more information or to apply for the role please send your CV to;
Please get in touch with any queries on:
+44 (0) 203 640 2130
The Green Recruitment Company is a specialist recruitment agency that recruits across the environmental and waste management sectors. If this role is not of interest but you are looking for a new opportunity, please contact the named consultant who would be happy to discuss current vacancies in your target area.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.