10 days ago
Role: Construction Director – Renewable Energy & Power Generation EPC
My client are a global player within the oil and gas market who have now expanded their business offering to support the renewable energies sector. Due to recent contract awards they are currently looking to recruit an experienced Construction Director to support the business deliver on recent tender awards and their continued transition into the renewable energies market.
The portfolio of confirmed projects includes major biofuel, CCS and onshore wind projects across the UK.
The Construction Director will be equally comfortable closing commercial contracts as they will in driving the performance of third parties and managing quality. You will have a background in thermal power generation, large scale renewables or T&D.
- Proven track record delivering high value energy projects on time and to budget
- Knowledge of the UK Power market – experience in power generation, renewable energy or T&D segments
- Substantial Contract negotiation / delivery experience – Assertive profile
- Previously led the delivery of high value projects (20mw+ / project values in the tens of millions)
- Experience supporting front end procurement / closing of commercial agreements
- Experience seeing these agreements through to fulfilment
- Experience managing any claims processes that arise during or post project completion
- Experience working in a main contractor or asset owner required. Both would be ideal
- Experience working with unions will be critical