18 days ago
A multinational renewable energy company are seeking a Compliance Manager to oversee the management of their renewable energy generation applications and licensing requirements, ensuring projects will be able to export electricity to the National Electricity Market (NEM).
· You will manage the Australian Electricity Market Operator (AEMO) registration process and the jurisdictional generation requirements whilst liaising with NSPs and contractors to gain technical data.
· As projects proceed from generation into operations you will establish and manage project obligations under National Electricity Law and the National Electricity Rules (NER).
· You will be in charge of LCG trading, reporting systems and procedures. You will also oversee the interface of the businesses exclusive software for bidding dispatch.
Knowledge & Skills required:
· Knowledge of AEMO, NER and AER.
· Understanding of generator registration process for renewable projects.
· Understanding of PSSE and PSCAD models.
· Understanding of SCADA systems & commissioning procedures.
· Understanding of state regulators who provide generation licences
· Effective negotiation skills, with experience of negotiating in a commercial or engineering environment.
· Relevant experience of managing electricity generation registration and licence applications in Australia.
· Stakeholder engagement experience
· Relevant degree level qualification