£50,000 - £70,000 (DOE)
28 days ago
The Green Recruitment Company are working with a boutique specialist consultancy focused on decentralised energy projects (Investment/Development/Asset Management) to identify and engage a brand new Development Manager, with an aim of procuring & developing Renewable Heat projects & District Heating opportunities across both public and private sectors.
A highly sought after and rewarding opportunity to secure an impressive array of heat network developments within the UK. Working as part of a technically astute, boutique Consultancy - this is a great opportunity to join an already reputable organisation with an impressive plethora of clients incl. major utilities, councils, developers & funds.
· Client engagement, understanding of key client issues and objectives, and client reporting;
· Develop value-oriented energy infrastructure solutions for clients in support of their core business objectives;
· Project planning, project management, project monitoring;
· Commercial and development input into commercial structure and contracts;
· Project due diligence and detailed contract review;
· Managing and reporting on technical and commercial performance of projects and contractors;
· Representing clients and project companies to end users; and • General input into, and management of, the development process of decentralised energy projects.
· Knowledge of heat networks & experience prospecting development opportunities.
· Commercial acumen with experience of closing contracts
· Management of customers, partners and supply chain relationships
· Experience of developing excellent proposals for complex projects with investments
· Client management / experience in advising clients and investors;
· Investor relations and risk management;
· Overseeing procurement and negotiation of contracts with service providers;