€70,000 - €80,000
3 months ago
TGRC are working with a leading global asset management provider who are looking to hire a Commercial Princple to support in the winning of new business. The ideal candidate will have succesful record in selling a service alongside a technical understanding of asset management and also innovation within the energy space, notably IoT and big data.
- Prepare the commercial strategy and sales plans for the main European markets;
- Manage commercial development activities and client visits to bring new clients and retain the existing ones;
- Support the identification of market needs and the development of new services able to address these new opportunities;
- Manage relations with the main clients jointly with the Key Account Managers appointed;
- Analyse and report commercial activities details through CRM tools;
- Prepare events and communication strategies to promote our visibility on customers and prospects;
- Ensure a full coordination with the Country manager and with the Head of Commercial on the implementation of country commercial strategies.
Bachelor degree in engineering, business or related fields.
Some technical background in energy industry including understanding of PV and Wind systems is a plus
Market knowledge: Maintain strong knowledge base of market, participants and regulations;
Implementation of sales/project timelines both pre and post-sales;
Spanish: mother tongue. Excellent written and oral communications skills at least in English and Italian. Other additional languages will be positevely considered, specially German and French