Dependant on Experience
8 months ago
- This leadership role comes with its own specific responsibilities separate from the Assistant Manager role – prioritising optimum & efficient running of the Biomass power plant/business.
- High-level operations of the Biomass Plant and all the planning and compliance that this requires.
- The role requires a global view of the business from Budgeting and Planning, Operational Issues, Feedstock Sourcing, Digestate Agreements and Capital Projects.
- The role will also be responsible for optimising the Biomass Plant operations in terms of feeding plans and biological management ensuring a healthy and profitable operation.
- Compliance forms a cornerstone of the role as we are in a highly regulated industry and the consequences of any breach can have a very negative impact on the business.
- A significant amount of data is collected throughout the processes.
- The role will require that this data is timely and accurate and then analysed and reported correctly.
- A clear commercial understanding of a biomass business is critical for success in the position.
- The entire team is the responsibility of the Commercial Operations Manager in terms of training requirements, welfare and any disciplinary issues.
Summary of Responsibilities
· Compliance with H & S policies and Codes of Practice across all aspects of the site and operations
· Business Planning and Annual Budgeting
· Commercial management and reporting (in conjunction with Finance)
· Feedstock sourcing and relationship management
· Developing and managing the feeding plans
· Monitoring and controlling the Plant
· Management of waste disposal and processing
· Compliance across all regulatory bodies including Reporting, Audits and Inspections
· Maximisation of earning potential
· Ownership of Capital Projects
· General Risk Management
· Date Management and Collection
· Data and KPI Reporting