Very competitive + benefits + accommodation (if required)
about 1 year ago
The Green Recruitment Company are pleased to be partnered with a well-established renewable energy business situated in N.Lincolnshire. Current assets under management include a 2 mW Anaerobic Digestion plant & on-site solar, with other sustainably charged services on offer in flank.
As the business grows, the requirement for a Senior renewable energy professional to come in as a business manager to run the operations of the AD business.
- This leadership role comes with its own specific responsibilities separate from the Assistant Manager role – prioritising optimum & efficient running of the AD plant/business.
- High-level operations of the AD Plant and all the planning and compliance that this requires.
- The role requires a global view of the business from Budgeting and Planning, Operational Issues, Feedstock Sourcing, Digestate Agreements and Capital Projects.
- The role will also be responsible for optimising the AD Plant operations in terms of feeding plans and biological management ensuring a healthy and profitable operation.
- Compliance forms a cornerstone of the role as we are in a highly regulated industry and the consequences of any breach can have a very negative impact on the business.
- A significant amount of data is collected throughout the AD processes. The role will require that this data is timely and accurate and then analysed and reported correctly.
- A clear commercial understanding of an AD business is critical for success in the position. This includes ensuring the timely submissions of Export, FIT, RHI and GGC applications and an understanding on the status of these payments.
- The entire AD team is the responsibility of the Commercial Operations Manager in terms of training requirements, welfare and any disciplinary issues.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Compliance with H & S policies and Codes of Practice across all aspects of the site and operations
- OFGEM RHI and FIT submissions and claims and payment monitoring
- Business Planning and Annual Budgeting
- Commercial management and reporting (in conjunction with Finance)
- Feedstock sourcing and relationship management
- Developing and managing the feeding plans
- Monitoring and controlling the Plant Biology
- Management of Digestate disposal and processing
- Compliance across all regulatory bodies including Reporting, Audits and Inspections
- Green Gas Certificate management
- Maximisation of earning potential
- Ownership of Capital Projects
- General Risk Management
- Date Management and Collection
- Data and KPI Reporting