about 2 months ago
The Green Recruitment Company are pleased to be partnered with a leading transport infrastructure & logistics institution, to identify a forward-thinking Commercial Management specialist, to lead their diversification into Renewable Energy projects.
With over 1000 acres set-aside, for new, renewable energy & sustainability projects (BESS, Solar (Rooftop, Ground mount & Floating) & Wind) across their impressive, 20 plus, site portfolio – the potential to take ownership of this commercial development activity throughout the UK, really is a one-of-a-kind opportunity.
All projects are balance sheet funded, ranging from £300k - £22million.
As this business are already the landowner of each of these targeted sites, the scope & opportunity to develop, state-of-the-art clean tech projects at circa £10m per site is both desirable & unique in the current market.
- Evaluate & lead opportunities to deliver new BESS & Energy generation projects.
- Development of investment cases for energy generation & storage projects.
- Deliver business & investment cases to key stakeholders, managers & regional teams.
- Leading negotiations with delivery partners, by way of taking full commercial ownership of delivery lifecycle.
- Add positively to overall business, decarbonization strategy
- Development of strong relationships with regional energy, property & commercial teams as appropriate.
- Develop& maintain appropriate external relationships in the energy generation industry.
- Experience of commercially evaluating renewable energy projects (using in-house financial model).
- Experience or in-depth knowledge of full, energy project development lifecycle from concept to operational asset.
- Strong organisational skills
- Good experience at using energy asset/project valuation models in MS Excel, and explaining them to stakeholders
- Good understanding of energy storage, solar or wind technologies
- Good knowledge of UK Electricity Market