Up to £80,000 (DOE)
4 months ago
The Green Recruitment Company are delighted to be supporting, our client, a clean energy private equity fund, looking for a Commercial Manager to assist in the acquisition and management of Battery Storage Projects across the UK & Europe.
The focus of this position will see the delivery of a range of battery storage projects from utility scale to behind-the-meter, from acquisition to commissioning.
Acting as the bridge between both technical & commercial stakeholders involved in the acquisition to commissioning process. Working with investment management and technical advisers to ensure projects meet the investment criteria and performance requirements.
- Identification of project & transaction risks (due diligence risk assessment).
- Managing project portfolio through the construction phase (incl. HSE & Compliance).
- Construction budget management, working alongside the Investment Manager.
- Liaising with EPC, ICP, (DNO), TSO, Planning, Land Lease Owner.
- Manage project handover between construction and operational phase.
- Degree educated in Engineering discipline.
- Minimum 4+ years professional experience in Energy Storage sectors
- Understanding of energy storage markets, key players & prospective development opportunities.
- Understanding of operational system applications, energy storage technology, related markets & components.
More comprehensive & detailed job description available on request.