2 months ago
We're currently partnering with a leading renewable energy developer as they seek a Commercial Manager to join their team in Vietnam, where you will be responsible for the commercial management of early-stage offshore wind projects.
You’ll be responsible for the development of their pipeline of opportunities across APAC markets and your deliverables will cover the negotiation of commercial agreements, business case optimization, and project strategy.
- negotiate the full suite of commercial agreements including grid connection agreements, cooperation agreements and other agreements such as those needed to secure necessary permitting approvals
- own and manage the project business case and drive the identification and quantification of strategic business case levers
- prepare steering committee and project gate materials required for internal approvals
- play a key role in managing relationship with partners and supporting JV negotiations and strategies
- manage key interfaces with JV partners and lead shared commercial and financial workstreams
- demonstrated experience working on energy generation or infrastructure projects
- ability to demonstrate exceptional analytical skills and have an understanding of project management
- independent and able to manage multiple commercial strategies and workstreams
- can drive negotiations with key stakeholders
- hands on experience of complex JV transactions
- fluent in Vietnamese and English.
- ideally a background in renewables or banking with cross-border transaction experience