Competitive Salary (DOE)
4 months ago
We're currently partnering with a leading renewable energy developer as they seek a Commercial Manager to join their team in Taiwan.
You’ll be responsible for the development of their pipeline of opportunities across APAC markets and your deliverables will cover the negotiation of commercial agreements, business case optimization, and project strategy.
- Supporting the negotiation of commercial agreements, including grid connection agreements, cooperation agreements, and other agreements such as those needed to secure necessary permitting approvals
- Together with our land & property team and lawyers, supporting the management of tender submissions for renewable developments
- Supporting the management of the project business case and driving the identification and quantification of strategic business case levers
- Interfacing with key internal stakeholders to ensure alignment on topics such as local tax regulation, company/project structuring, and funding requirements
- ability to demonstrate exceptional analytical skills, and have an understanding of project management
- independent and able to manage multiple commercial strategies and workstreams
- able to build and mature strong relationships with both internal and external parties
- can drive negotiations with key stakeholders
- familiar with project governance and compliance processes
- fluent in Mandarin and English.
- ideally a background in renewables or banking with cross-border transaction experience
If this sounds like you please apply through the link or get in touch for an informal chat