11 months ago
The Green Recruitment Company is looking for a commercially focused asset manager to join a specialised team and work alongside other skilled individuals in their Milan office.
The Green Recruitment Company is partenered with a leading asset management service provider specialising in the renewable energy sector.
This role will be responsible for the delivery of services relating to all matters of commercial administration of solar PV projects reporting to the Senior Commercial Manager
- Management and resolution of administrative issues related to the operation of plants/SPVs.
- Supporting the company’s in-house ‘on-boarding’ process for commercial and legal matters for new sites, including collaboration with other teams and working closely with clients to obtain missing information.
- Ensuring that the Contracts Matrix and Annual Management Plan are produced for each asset on completion of onboarding.
- Responsible for overall contract management: monitoring, tendering, renewal, checking maturities and managing communications related to both the operation of plants and SPVs. This includes but not limited to: import power, data collector/data aggregator (DCDA), PPAs, property agreements e.g. Leases, components of Share Purchase Agreements, operations & maintenance (O&M), etc.
- To ensure full delivery against the Management Services Agreement (MSA) and that potential risks of contractual breach and/or breach are raised and addressed to avoid non-compliance of contract. Identify contract optimization opportunities.
- Monitoring of regulatory deadlines/updates and assessing impact on operational plants and holding companies.
- Co-ordination of company secretary / corporate governance activities calling Board meetings and shareholders' meetings, etc. as required with regards to plants/SPV.
- Management of all aspects of land leases, options and associated contracts.
- Ensure compliance with permits, licenses, authorisations, agreements, Project Contracts, community and biodiversity obligations.
- Working alongside Technical and Finance teams, interfacing with external clients and with advisors as required.
- Support to external and internal auditors, where required.
- Management of key relationships and communication requirements towards regulatory authorities (ARERA, GSE, Agenzia Dogane).
- Supervision of the organization and management of electronic and paper files.
- Business improvement: working to implement new systems to improve overall asset management.
- Business development: working with senior managers to develop new products and services which secure new revenue streams.
- Ability to travel when required.
The ideal candidate will have:
- An ability to manage multiple tasks and interface with various internal and external counterparties
- Good project management skills and ability to lead commercial and administrative
- Interest in the renewable energy sector
- Experience in renewable energy market in Italy and an understanding of regulatory affairs;
- Experience demonstrating competence in Italian permitting process and regulatory affairs;
- Commercial awareness of Italian renewables market;
- Proven influencing and negotiation skills;
- Experience demosntrating specific technical competence;
- Evidence of excellent software use and presentation skills;
- Proven understanding of management regulations;
- Team management skills