Commercial Financial Analyst (clean tech)
about 2 months ago
Role: Commercial Financial Analyst
Location: Sevenoaks (1-2 days a week in office)
Salary: Depending On Experience
The Green Recruitment Company is working exclusively with an exciting solar energy tech company looking for a Commercial Financial Analyst to join their team. The company develops solar products to be used for residential and commercial properties. As a Commercial Financial Analyst you will use key numerical skills to ensure that general accounting tasks and corporate proposals are carried out.
- Supporting with day-to-day accounting.
- Financial modelling – understand financial projections.
- Contributing the product pricing.
- Contributing to corporate proposals to raise capital.
- Internal and external stakeholder engagement.
- Negotiating with 3rd parties and structuring offtaker solutions.
The Ideal Candidate
- Excellent numerical skills
- Experience of Excel financial modelling.
- A keen interest and ideally experience within sustainable energy/clean tech
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Confidence with client liaising and stakeholder engagement.
- Ability to work well autonomously and in a team.
- Willing to commute to Sevenoaks 1-2 times a week.