6 months ago
One of the largest Energy Suppliers on the planet are looking for a Commercial Director (Net Zero) to lead in developing decarbonization strategies to support their clients across the manufacturing, industrial, corporate, retail, heritage and transportation sectors. You will also Line Manage a team of Business Development Managers and Bid Managers.
- Support the creation of the growth strategy and marketing plan
- Delivery of allocated sales targets
- Proactively build client relationships to maintain a strong pipeline and win rate
- Successfully lead large complex (multi-service) bids to Energy and Business Services clients
- Ensure compliance with governance processes
- Ensure CRM system is up to date and make improvements to processes and
- Lead and develop a team to deliver sales targets
- Support the marketing strategy for the sector to raise profile of the Firm
- work with c-suite clients from various sectors, to develop and deliver a broad range of sustainability services, in accordance with our clients strategic direction.
- work with the Solutions Team to accurately price solutions that deliver target margins
- a trusted partner to our clients delivery strong advisory skills with a capacity to build convictions
- Actively manage the routes to market and Identify and attend networking events
- Engage and nurture executive relationships across the industry which will generate new business opportunities and raise the profile of the company in the sectors
- Keep all stakeholders informed as opportunities progress through the cycle
- Working with the Solutions Team to develop the technical requirements in accordance with customer expectations.
- Working with Commercial Structurer and Commercial Manager developing opportunity business cases and supporting with finance queries
- Ability to articulate the key risks and benefits of the opportunity to internal stakeholders and in particular investment teams.
- Liaising with third party funders to secure financing.
Solution & submission Leadership
- To ensure client insights/needs are included within our solutions
- Providing clear direction to our Solutions Team on customer requirements and continuously improving the opportunity with good customer engagement
- Identify areas where solutions are poor and propose innovation or improvements
- Comply with all pre-bid governance processes to ensure authority to proceed
- Ensure all stakeholders are briefed on submissions as they progress
- Assemble and manage bid teams including SMEs, estimators, bid support, supply chain, commercial and operations as appropriate
- Work closely with commercial finance team to challenge existing and new costs to produce compelling outcomes
- Lead opportunities through to financial and commercial closure with the client
- Lead the smooth hand over to mobilisation and operational teams
- Leads internal governance at BUCC, UK CC and Group CC levels
- Operational understanding of at least one core business Group business area; i.e. facilities management,
- Knowledge of mobilisations and key processes which govern financial, commercial, safety and performance of business
- Identifies ways to improve current operations to improve profitability and customer retention
For more information or to apply for the role please send your CV to;
Please get in touch with any queries on:
+44 (0) 203 640 2130
The Green Recruitment Company is a specialist recruitment agency that recruits across the environmental and waste management sectors. If this role is not of interest but you are looking for a new opportunity, please contact the named consultant who would be happy to discuss current vacancies in your target area.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.