6 months ago
The Green Recruitment Company are delighted to support, a key clean tech innovator on their mission to revolutionise the eMobility market.
This impressive, global scale-up are set to truly reshape electric vehicle charging solutions, through their suite of contactless charging products & infrastructure. With flagship projects underway across the US & Europe, our Client seeks a new, Sweden based, VP of Business Development to continue the positive charge toward green transport infrastructure.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience in planning, coordinating, and implementing projects within the decided-upon budget, timeline, and scope. You will also have experience in effectively monitoring and presenting project updates to relevant stakeholders, clients, or project team members.
- Has ability to operate, maintain and oversee the technology at test sites
- Will be able to oversee deployment and operation of charging infrastructure
- Needs to be flexible for travel and technical support if and when required
You will be leading our one-of-a-kind electric road development and assembly projects alongside our multidisciplinary teams and our valued clients and partners.
- Leading activities and set-up, performing installations and demonstrations for and with customers at various locations throughout Sweden & US.
- Translation of customer needs for engineering execution in the field
- Management of engineering team and interfaces with customers
- Be in control of all the technical and financial implications of the decisions made
- Document concisely and clearly project delivery plans and communicate with all stakeholders to enable successful project delivery
- Capture, prioritize and solve project problems in a systematic and organized manner in unconventional conditions
- Be ready to work in a dynamic and stressful environment
- Oversee precise project results to ensure relevant quality standards are attained across all areas of the project
- Logistics operation: transportation of both manpower and equipment, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in electric\machine\civil or other, engineering discipline (Favourable) however, other related Degrees acceptable also.
- 8+ years of experience and proven track record of successfully delivering infrastructure deployment projects with multiple stakeholders
- Proactive and creative ability to solve problems and improvise, fast absorption, excellent human relations, and ability to manage customer relations – Mandatory
- Experience in performing Gantts and building schedules
- Proven experience in managing and leading a development and construction team
- Experience in working and managing subcontractors
- Technical and theoretical knowledge in electronics
- MEng or MSc
- Experience working with aftermarket integrations at a Tier 1 OEM
- Experience working with institutional bodies such as electricity companies, municipal offices, City Hall etc.,