£50,000 - £70,000 + Discretional Bonus
5 months ago
The Green Recruitment Company are working with a boutique specialist consultancy focussed on decentralised energy projects (Investment/Development/Asset Management) to identify and engage a brand new Commercial Development Manager, with an aim of designing bespoke project solutions for their key stakeholders, across both public and private sectors.
A highly sought after and rewarding opportunity to secure an impressive array of heat network developments within the UK. Working as part of a technically astute, boutique Consultancy - this is a great opportunity to join an already reputable organisation with an impressive plethora of clients incl. major utilities, councils, developers & funds.
- Identifying & securing new renewable energy & heat development contracts across both target and newly prospected clients.
- Dealing with the full project process – from pre-qualification/feasibility, tendering, governance & contract close.
- Taking a Client's energy project needs & designing a full suite of solutions for the business to implement, deliver on their behalf - strengthening business relations.
- Management of customers, partners and supply chain relationships.
- Knowledge of infrastructure projects & experience consulting.
- Commercial acumen with experience of closing contracts
- Management of customers, partners and supply chain relationships
- Experience of developing excellent proposals for complex projects with investments
- Client management / experience in advising clients and investors;
- Investor relations and risk management;
- Overseeing procurement and negotiation of contracts with service providers;