Competitive Salary (DOE)
3 months ago
The Green Recruitment Company are pleased to be supporting our Client, a leading clean tech innovator, shaping the Smart home, energy storage & electric vehicles markets.
With their exponentially impressive growth, they seek a new Commercial Associate to join the business.
The ideal candidate will be creative and proactive, with a strong technical background. They will have experience in either a commercial or analyst role and will have worked in a start-up environment. They will also have experience or understanding of the renewable energy/energy storage sector and the ability to work well independently.
- Helping to shape a commercial strategy through in-depth market and customer research
- Working closely with the commercial lead through sales cycle on preparation & proposals
- Feeding the business development pipeline through identification & qualification of good fit prospects
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Strong written & verbal communication
- 2+ years’ experience in an account management, business analyst or business development role
- Ideally worked within Renewables, energy, clean tech or financial services.
- Experience with CRM, social selling & prospecting tools
- Strong attention to detail with a self-starter attitude
- Passionate about accelerating energy transition