2 months ago
A great opportunity to join a leading European IPP that is currently growing and developing their Asset Management department within the French Solar PV market.
- Responsible for ensuring the construction of allocated solar assets on time and to budget.
- Identifying construction related or operational risks to solar sites through robust risk analysis and agreeing and implementing solutions to resolve or mitigate such risks.
- Act as Employer representative for EPC related matters, such as overseeing acceptance tests, defects, punch list items or similar issues.
- Assist with the onboarding of assets to Asset Management function post acquisition.
- Responsibility for contractual management of allocated SPV’s incl. EPC, O&M and external asset management contracts, management of disputes, including liquidated damages and insurance claims.
- Analyse the performance of operating assets against the base case budgets, including the detailed review and analysis of key KPIs such as solar production, irradiance, plant availability, site technical performance, with a view to optimising plant performance.
- Analyse causes of underperformance and present mitigation/remedial plan or potential improvements.
- Proactively identifying value accretive opportunities for assets to maximise revenues and project value over its lifetime.
- Production / input into asset management reports detailing the performance of the projects and portfolio.
- Liaising with external asset managers to ensure that relevant information (e.g. site performance, review of yield assessments, commercial strategy, etc.) and best practises (e.g. HSE, performance analysis, reporting, invoicing) are in accordance with best industry practice.
- HSE / corporate governance compliance for allocated solar assets.
- Take responsibility for internal development projects to help facilitate growth and improved performance of the solar
- A relevant engineering degree or equivalent technical qualification.
- 2+ years experience of solar asset management and operations in the wider renewable energy industry.
- Ability to create and maintaining good relationships with all stakeholders associated with the solar portfolio, including statutory authorities, formal and informal consultees.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Sound data management skills, including an ability to analyse SCADA data.
- Good working knowledge of project finance (e.g. asset reporting requirements, covenants, ratio tests) and financial reporting.
- Good organizational and time management skills, with an ability to work under pressure and to deliver high quality work to tight deadlines.
- Proactive and enthusiastic, with a positive attitude and a drive for high standards
- Good working knowledge of standard project document suite, including liability, liquidated damages regimes and other remedies.
- Driving license and availability to travel time to time.
- Used to working in an international environment and to interact with clients, contractors and local authorities