10 months ago
A London-based Solar Developer are looking for a Commercial Analyst to assist in the oversight of all portfolio and project management activities, as well as SPV contractors.
- Review of Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) contracts to extract core information required for the company’s in-house contract management system, Wise Investment Portal (WIP), including but not limited to:
- Land Agreements
- Power Purchase Agreements (PPAs)
- Operations and maintenance (O&M)
- Performing a wide range of analysis and activities, from reviewing new technical opportunities and spend requests through to participation in the core governance and decision-making forums
- Assisting in the 6-monthly updating of bank and valuation model
- Quarterly and other reports to the project directors, Advisory Committee and Directors.
- Commercial Awareness and Application
- Passion for renewable energy & desire to play an active part in reducing climate change
- Desirable: awareness of UK & N.Europe renewable energy markets; Highly numerate with proven analytical skills and strong
- Proven project management skills and comfortable managing competing priorities
- Contract interpretation and application experience essential
- Renewable Energy Sector Exposure highly desirable
- Financial Modelling skills a bonus