10 months ago
We have an exciting opportunity for a Commercial Analyst to join a leading solar asset manager, located at offices London. The company offers full asset management services to clients, ranging from development and EPC, through to long term asset management. The company provides expert services to over 1500 Solar plans with a capacity of over 2GW. The company has over 4 Billion Euros of assets being managed across 4 continents. The assets are overseen by a team of over 120 professionals.
The workplace is fast-paced and international. They nurture a culture which balances hard work, professionalism and diligence with support, consideration, and respect.
The Commercial Analyst role sits within the Commercial team in London. It is a broad commercial role with a regulatory and contractual focus, in which a technical or commercial background within renewables would be highly advantageous.
It is a permanent, full time role, starting as soon as possible and reporting to the Commercial Manager. The successful candidate will either be based in our London Mayfair office or able to travel to our offices there on a regular basis (at present, due to the ongoing impact of COVID-19, most of our employees are working successfully from home).
The company are looking for a confident, high calibre operator, comfortable in a fast paced, high intensity environment.
- You are able to communicate clearly and concisely within the Commercial team and work alongside the Finance and Technical teams plus other stakeholders at all levels of the business.
- You have a systematic, highly organised approach to workwith a pleasant but results driven attitude. You will be able to project manage incl. working with other teams, sometimes virtually.
- You will be accurate, have attention to detail and be able to conduct root-cause problem solving.
- You are results orientated and solution focused, with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously with tight deadlines.
- You can work well on your own but enjoy the interaction and camaraderie that coming to the office provides.
- You enjoy leading projects and are able to do so virtually, across geographies when required.
- You are able to develop and maintain strong working relationships with colleagues and stakeholders at all levels and you enjoy supporting and mentoring more junior members of a team
- You want to be part of an organisation that is growing but is still small enough for you to quickly establish a profile and make a real and tangible contribution to our ongoing success.
- Minimum 2 years in a similar level role
- Bachelors’ degree minimum
- Regulatory and contract knowledge and experience
- Fluent in English and fluency in a second language (e.g., Spanish, Italian, or Portuguese) would be an advantage
- Advanced standard MS Office suite, notably Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.
- Strong organisational, change management and business process skills