over 1 year ago
Alex Le Goater
The Green Recruitment Company are partnered with a developer and operator specialising in new battery storage technology that are looking for a Commercial Analyst to join their office in London.
- Provide quantitative analysis support in the implementation of new development and product design
- Perform cash flow modelling and financial analysis for new capital raises/in identifying new project finance partners
- Working with senior management to assist on Business Development strategy
- Produce economic analyses on potential areas of growth: including on utilities, existing partners and customer bases.
- Liaise with technical feasability team to assess viability of specific models
- Masters Degree in Engineering, Physics or other relevant discipline from a Russell Group University
- 2 years'+ experience in a Business Development, Commercial or Economic Analyst role in the Renewable Energy or wider Infrastructure sector
- Strong multi-tasking skills and ability to work to a tight deadline
- Good interpersonal and communication skills