£21,000 - £29,000
3 months ago
Want to be part of one of the UK's leading energy consultants, providing services to some of the largest companies in the world as a Client Validation Analyst? A successful candidate will have excellent analytical and numerical skill, attention to detail, and thinks with initiative and confidently approaches problems, is customer service focused with a commercial outlook.
- Analyse areas of potential over/under charges and record these queries on the in-house systems
- Progress queries by handing over to the Supplier Query Team
- Identify additional savings opportunities for the client
- Production of all relevant reports
- Take responsibility of ensuring that a full validation service is provided across all contracted supplies.
- Liaison with Data Team on missing data or potential site lists error
- Collaboration with all other departments to ensure a first class delivery of a customer focused service.
- Excellent numerical skills
- 2-3 years’ experience
- Has a positive outlook
- Enjoys being involved
Does this role sound like something you’d be interested in? Please don’t hesitate to contact Emma with your CV at email@example.com