Flexible Depending on Experience
8 days ago
The Green Recruitment Company are working with one of the leading international energy consultancy firms based in East London, UK. With over 25 years’ experience their mission is to provide a comprehensive range of consultancy services that support clients in managing their energy strategy.
- Manage designated client accounts to ensure contractual obligations are delivered in accordance with the terms of existing contracts.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the client’s service delivering excellent client experience.
- Take responsibility for overall client satisfaction and retention of the account at renewal.
- Build strong client relationships through regular communication.
- Work with both external and internal stakeholders to support on client service delivery.
- Ability to work with a CRM system to maintain client contacts.
- Maintain a good level of Energy market knowledge.
- Manage development and delivery of detailed business and mobilisation plans.
- Assist the Operational Delivery teams with ad-hoc and regular requests.
Skills (i.e. communication / problem solving / autonomy/ analytical / meet deadlines)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to build client relationships.
- Effective presentation and negotiation skills.
- Good time management skills.
- Problem solving attitude.
- Demonstration of commercial understanding to support client retention.
Knowledge (experience, qualifications, IT Literacy / packages, commercial awareness)
- Degree or equivalent industry experience at middle management desirable.
- Good experience in the energy industry (minimum 2 years)
- Evidence of managing accounts highly desirable.