Up to £55,000 + £4,000 Car Allowance + Benefits
over 2 years ago
A perfect opportunity for someone looking to relocate out of a major city to one of the idyllic Channel Islands while still creating a real impact on the push towards a more sustainable energy system.
An supplier of electricity of the Channel Islands. The company operates across all activities in the energy supply chain, dealing in the importation, generation, transmission and distribution of electricity. The company aims to provide sustainable energy for the area and is dedicated to helping transition energy to cleaner sources and to improving efficiency.
Business development through the Channel Islands promoting sustainable energy solutions to existing and prospective customers. You will be expected to be kept abreast of the most cutting edge cleantech specifically renewable energy, heating, catering and transportation.
- Business development targeting energy transition technologies such as renewable energy, electric vehicles, commercial heating, etc
- Keeping up to date with new innovations and strategizing based on current trends
- Lead and support other departments with load growth initiatives
- Assist with providing technical support when required
- Be a good networker, able to build and develop relationships with clients at all levels up to and including key stakeholders.
- Have demonstrable experience in the delivery of new products/services.
- A good understanding of the domestic and commercial heating sectors
- Have excellent communication skills, be a confident speaker/presenter.
- Have a sound understanding of local political issues. Be comfortable conversing confidently with government representatives.
- Hold a full current car driving licence.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A good standard of computer literacy including the use of PCs, Macs, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Experience of using website content management systems.
Level of experience:
- 5 Years industry experience
Specific qualifications and training:
- Ideally be educated to degree level, preferably in an electrical energy or technical discipline however, a high level of demonstrable industry experience/success would be considered.
- Diplomatic and tactful
- Team player/collaborative
- Insightful & self-aware