8 months ago
Join a global company that leads its industry in innovation and technological development. My client has invested more than AUD $1 billion through localised investment opportunities and sustainable project development. With a focus on existing wind and solar PV projects in QLD, VIC and Northern NSW as well as building out new projects across Australia your experience will help bolster our renewables portfolio by adding structural and design expertise to my client’s new and existing renewable energy projects. The ideal candidate will have a detailed knowledge of civil infrastructure related to wind and solar projects specifically during the pre-delivery and construction phases.
Role and Responsibility
- Conceive and conceptualise feasibility assessments with regards to methodology, risks, safety and all cost assessments from a civil engineering perspective across wind and solar projects.
- Contribute and supervise structural infrastructure related to wind projects specifically turbine foundations, access roads and equipment support structures.
- Conduct geotechnical investigation activities as well as track project quality completions.
- Collaborate with external consultants and contractors to develop and maintain civil engineering designs and specifications for relevant renewable projects.
- Develop and communicate tender proposals with an emphasis on procurement agreements related to civil infrastructure undertakings.
- Provide relevant support to construction teams as well as issue construction sign-off compliance in accordance with Australian standards.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Degree in Civil engineering.
- 3-7 years of relevant experience in a technical role with an emphasis on the design and construction of renewable projects (wind and solar farms).
- Demonstrated track record of producing civil engineering specifications and drawings.
- Strong technical reporting capabilities with scope writing skills.
- Ability to travel locally to sites around Melbourne.
If you feel you would be a great fit for this opportunity, please send your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org