almost 3 years ago
We are working on behalf of a world leading Solar PV IPP who are currently building Africa’s largest Solar PV farm under construction.
We are searching for an experienced Quantity Surveyor who has experience in working on large complex power plant construction projects. This candidate will have experience working in Egypt.
Key Information –
- Reviews engineering documentation from contractors.
- Approves specifications and datasheets related to the materials and components selected by the Contractor.
- Supervises the correct handling and installation of all materials during receipt, loading to installation position and during installation.
- Inspects the physical works carried out by contractors to ensure quality and accuracy of all construction.
- Ensures the requirements of contract and engineering documentation are carried through to construction.
- Is responsible for the civil works elements of the plant such as buildings, fences, roads, piling and sewerage.
- Provides safety supervision at the site, reviewing Contractor method statements and procedures.
- Is the person who ensures contractors use sound construction methods and materials and construct according to the contract requirements.
- Reports to Construction Manager
- Fluent in English and Arabic, written and oral
- 10+ years in similar roles. Preferably working with buildings, roads, piling and foundations.
- Shall be a registered Engineer in Egypt