7 months ago
The Green Recruitment Company are looking to hire a Chief Operating Officer for with one of the leading Electrical Transmission and Distribution companies in Saudi Arabia. They are now looking to develop other opportunities in the renewable energy feild.
The company intends to execute renewable energy projects in the Kingdom and is therefore creating a team in Saudi for that purpose. The COO’s role would be to set up the needed team in the Kingdom for the execution of the projects.
You will design, staff and oversee our organization’s ongoing operations as well as support the business development team during bid stage.
You will be a key member of the senior management of the EPC company in Saudi, reporting to the CEO and ensuring the proper execution of the projects for the Group in a timely and cost-efficient manner.
You will be responsible in setting up the strategy for the execution of the projects as well as hiring the key execution staff. You will therefore need to be an experienced and efficient leader with people skills, exemplary work ethics and business acumen.
- Design and implement execution strategies, hiring plans and procedures
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
- Establish policies that promote culture and vision
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Write and submit reports to stakeholders
- Implement new strategy to optimize operations and costs
- Manage relationships with partners, suppliers, other departments or subsidiaries
Skills & Experience required
- Proven experience as COO or relevant role
- Minimum 3 years of experience in renewable energy projects construction
- Demonstrable competency in setting up teams with successful operational results
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- Knowledge of project budget process and tools
- Knowledge of department budget process and tools
- Knowledge of Project controls
- Risk assessment/management
- Administrative policies and procedures
- Construction Project Management Systems
- Conceptual planning ability
- Conflict management skills
- Leadership ability (team building, coaching, mentoring, change management, advising)
- Multi-tasking ability (prioritize, organize, schedule work)
- Presentation skills
- Problem solving skills (identify, analyze, research, evaluate, resolve)
- Communication and meeting skills
- Expense reporting policies and procedures