Competitive Salary (DOE)
about 1 year ago
The Green Recruitment Company are delighted to be supporting our client, a leading European micro-grid investor and developer with a goal to reduce real estate carbon emission. They partner with some of the largest commercial property owners to develop sustainable energy infrastructure onsite, including CHP, heat pumps, energy storage and EV charging stations.
They are looking for a highly qualified COO to oversee and manage the full business operations and the entire project pipeline and execution.
- Managing a team of 10 people or more and various EPC and O&M parties engaged in the construction and maintenance of energy systems including:
- Heating systems based on boilers with CHP, heat pumps, heat and cooling storage, controlling systems, electric vehicle charging stations and electricity storage
- Review and negotiation of EPC / O&M and other commercial contracts
- Management of project development and construction of energy systems, including design, construction and commissioning of projects and documentation
- Perform due diligence of an existing Heating and Electric system including the hydraulic, electric and gas connection.
- Overseeing the operation and maintenance of various energy systems
- Projects Costs analysis
- Project documentation
- Heat balance efficiency calculations
- Coordination on site with the general contractor, suppliers, authorities and in house management
- Ability to perform an acceptance test and commissioning of the new installation.
- Analyse Heating and Electric consumption; Data for integrating and optimising a CHP unit within an existing heating boiler-based system.
- Deep understanding of heating systems - CHP or Heat Pumps based. EV and Storage knowledge is a plus
- COO / senior project manager and operations experience in a similar company or operation of at least 5 years
- Mechanical Engineer or Electrical Engineer; MBA is an Advantage
This is a great opportunity, to join a well-financed start-up, in this critical time of growth for the organisation.