5 months ago
This is a great opportunity for a Chief Financial Officer to work alongside one of Europe's largest Solar PV manufacturers. The position can be based in France or Greece and offers a competitve salary.
• Preparing financial statements, VAT and duty for the company as per local authorities regulations.
• Producing yearly statutory financial accounts and coordinating external audit processes.
• In cooperation with Project Directors, preparing and managing project budget control and project cash flow procedures
• Prepare and manage company's cash flow report and procedures
• Participating and supporting Project and Company’s finance procedure
• Liaising with external auditors and banks for all finance and accounting purposes
• Producing payroll and managing Year End Returns,
• Invoicing, monitoring and tracking ageing of invoices and accounts receivable.
• Monitoring and control of purchases, expenses, credit cards and car mileage of employees according to Group standards.
• Managing accounts payable, dealing with suppliers and creating payment processes.
• Posting journal entries to general ledger accounts, in a timely fashion, following standard accounting practices and compliant with country and group policies.
• Daily Bank reconciliation processing and balancing off the multiple accounts as when required (daily, weekly or monthly basis).
• Managing Purchase Orders and Payment approvals through internal IT platform and systems.