£27,000 - £34,000
11 months ago
Our USP is our customer service. We know that we provide a level of service for our clients and their business to enable them to run their business whilst we take care of the rest. We invest heavily to ensure that all our colleagues feel part of the bigger picture.
- Supporting the Directors and Heads of Department to implement a people strategy, driving and building a high-performance environment
- Providing a HR advisory service, acting as the first point of contact for managers within the business
- Working with managers to identify employee training needs and ensure the necessary training and tools are available.
- Management of the new starter induction process, ensuring all employees have the appropriate level of training and introduction to the company
- Ensuring key policies are documented and adhered to by all employees – monitor and update in line with legislation.
- Assist the wider team with the creation of marketing material.
- Monitor financials and assist the finance/commercial team.
- Assist with CRM support.
- A minimum of two years’ experience in a similar role.
- Strong people skills and an excellent communicator.
- Business planning/process interest.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment but remain focused.
- Highly organised.
- Ability to think and work autonomously.
- Strategic thinking with the ability to approach the relevant parties with new ideas.
- Focused & career driven.