about 1 year ago
Our client is one of the leading renewable energy O&M contractors in China, they operate and support clients across 200 cities worldwide with more than 3GW capacities. They are now looking to take on a Business Development Manager to help setting up their Thailand market. The ideal candidate would be someone who understands Thailand's energy market and with solid sales/business development experience.
- Establish and maintain the relationship with local clients;
- Foresee business opportunities in the mid to long term period for the company;
- Promote and lead business development activities in Thailand, increase the country pipeline;
- Identify and keep close update for regulatory and market risks; Keep the clients with up-to-date news and regulatory changes;
- Regularly communicate with line manager on business progression, support local administrative operation;
- Demonstrate full compliance with relevant internal and external procedures;
- A minimum of 2 to 5 years of overall experience in Business/Project Development in the solar/Energy sector.
- Experience in P&L responsibilities and team management is mandatory.
- Good knowledge of local legislation and local actors of the solar sector is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and exercise initiative
- Professional-level English/Thai language is required.