Competitive Salary (DOE)
10 days ago
A great opportunity to join as a business development manager for a leading IPP looking to branch and expand their presence in the solar PV market.
- Work together with our location scout, select plots of land that have solar park potential.
- Contacting land owners and enticing them to make their land available.
- Enter into contracts with land owners to lease or buy their land.
- Establish contacts with the local government to ask them to give an opinion on the contracted parcels.
- Writing requests for the development of solar parks at the local and provincial government.
- Make the company known in France together with our marketing and communication team, working closely with the country manager to define the development strategy
- 3 to 8 years of successful commercial experience.
- Strong knowledge of the agricultural segment.
- Relationship network with local authorities.
- Full of new ideas to grow the business and create success.
- University work and qualifications.
- Affinity with contracts and financial models.