over 2 years ago
A leading Solar company in Sydney are seeking a Business Development Manager to assist their growing sales team. With industry leading salary and commission on offer, this is a great opportunity for an ambitious Business Development professional with a minimum 3 years B2B sales experience to join a well-respected, Australian company with an established reputation in the solar markets.
As Business Development Manager, you will possess proven management skills and have the ability to communicate effectively at all levels. You will be responsible for prospecting for new Solar sales revenue by networking, preparing tenders, maximising inbound sales leads and supporting the strategy of the marketing team with local solar PV industry insights and market research.
This role is focused on large scale commercial PV solar systems. You will work alongside the National Sales Manager to achieve success in the short and long term, as a part of one of the most innovative business development teams in the Australian Solar industry.
Requirements from you:
· 3+ years B2B sales experience with evidence of sales success
· An interest in sustainability and the renewable energy sector
· Team player with high level of commitment
· Excellent presentation and written communication skills in order to prepare and present persuasive sales presentations demonstrating the value proposition
· Ability to crate and maintain a healthy pipeline to continuously grow the business and generate sales.
· Work effectively with board level decision makers
· Update the senior management team using monthly business reviews and presentations
· Develop and execute a business to meet and potentially exceed established sales goals
· Contract negotiation experience.
· Hold a clean drivers’ licence