£35,000 - £50,000 Depending on Experience
SA - Heat Networks
5 months ago
Heat Network | HNIP | HIU | Decentralised Energy | District Heating | Energy Centre | Distributed Energy | Community Energy
The Green Recruitment Company are working with a boutique specialist consultancy focussed on decentralised energy projects (Investment/Development/Asset Management) to identify and engage a brand new Senior Associate, with an aim of procuring Heat Network opportunities across both public and private sectors.
A highly sought after and rewarding opportunity to secure an impressive array of heat network developments within the UK. Working as part of a technically astute, boutique Consultancy - this is a great opportunity to join an already reputable organisation with an impressive plethora of clients incl. major utilities, councils, developers & funds.
- Identifying & securing new heat network development contracts across a both target and newly prospected clients.
- Dealing with the full project process – from pre-qualification/feasibility, tendering, governance & contract close.
- Developing a prosperous pipeline of development opportunities.
- Management of customers, partners and supply chain relationships.
- Knowledge of heat networks & experience prospecting development opportunities.
- Commercial acumen with experience of closing contracts
- Management of customers, partners and supply chain relationships
- Experience of developing excellent proposals for complex projects with investments
- Client management / experience in advising clients and investors;
- Investor relations and risk management;
- Overseeing procurement and negotiation of contracts with service providers;