over 1 year ago
A rare opportunity to join an international Independent Connection Provider working throughout the UK and Europe. The client has connected 500 MW's of ground mounted solar working with the main companies of power generation, transport, and distribution of electrical energy.
- You will be responsible for being the main contributor to lead generation.
- Managing our CRM system and leveraging it to maximise value.
- Understanding procurement and market trends within the grid connection industry
- Identify and develop partnering relationships with the potential clients
- Participating in the creation and delivery of proposals and presentations.
- Experience in a similar role, along with demonstrable knowledge, understanding and experience in marketing and business development
- A University degree in an engineering or science discipline would be highly regarded.
- A commercial aptitude along with the drive and determination to hit targets and close sales.
- A professional demeanour that enables interaction at the highest level both inside and outside the firm.
- Exceptional relationship building and relationship management skills to establish rapport, trust and confidence with clients.
- Strong communication skills, coupled with good business writing skills.
- An established network of clients would be desirable.
- Spanish speaking desirable but not essential