over 1 year ago
A multinational renewable energy company with a portfolio of over 10GW portfolio of in solar, wind and battery storage are seeking a Business Development Manager for their Sydney based storage team
You will explore new markets, generate new customers, use relationships to expand the pipeline, work through technical, contractual and financial aspects, closing transactions, and achieving positive financial results
You will be responsible for the business development operations for Australia, working with a team of renewable energy professionals in a start up environment, but with a global support network
You will be responsible for the following:
· Create the strategy for Business Development in storage
· Conduct market planning activities to generate opportunities in energy storage
· Contribute to new product development
· Be accountable for a business development activity pipeline
· Responsible for senior level customer relationships
· Evaluate and manage request for proposal processes and bid strategy and development
· Ensure storage solutions are incorporated into all hybrid projects
· Monitor the global energy storage and project development market
· Compile project performance reports
You will have the following knowledge, skills and experience:
· Understanding of large scale energy storage and Australian electricity energy markets.
· Understanding of renewable project development
· First class communication skills
· Ability and motivation to develop new business opportunities.
· Strong commercial insight and business case development.
· contract negotiation exposure.
· Over 5 years’ experience