Competitive Salary (DOE)
2 months ago
The Green Recruitment Company are pleased to be supporting our Client a leading, global independent renewable energy company. They are looking for a Business Development Manager to work within their Business Development team, and alongside their Energy Storage & Solar teams to help secure new contracts.
The ideal candidate will be organised and analytical, with excellent interpersonal skills. They will be able to work well under pressure but also thrive in a collaborative environment. They will have significant knowledge of the UK solar and/or storage sectors and have a good understanding of the tending process and the principles of key account management.
- Build and maintain new/existing client relationships including identifying and generating opportunities to submit bids
- Write bids, tenders & proposals and lead assigned opportunities through to contract signature/handover
- Participate in contract negotiations and in the creation of cost calculations
- Assist in the development of marketing and business development plans
- Utilise the CRM system to record and track opportunities, customer interactions and project data
- You will be required to travel occasionally within UK and Europe and attend industry conferences.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Experience working in the UK solar and/or storage renewable energy industry
- Experience in a relevant Business Development or Account Management role
- Experience preparing proposals and tenders
- Hold a degree in business, renewable energy, or equivalent qualification is desirable
- Must have a UK driving license