£35,000 - £50,000
10 days ago
The Green Recruitment Company are working with an Energy and Utilities Consultancy in the Manchester area to find a Business Development Manager to join their team. The role will focus on developing the company's business development strategy and driving sustainable financial growth for the business through new and existing clients. The ideal candidate will have strong experience in sales and business development in the energy and carbon reduction space within a consultancy setting. The successful candidate will also receive competitive company benefits such as a car package, bonus/commission scheme based on sales, healthcare and pension scheme.
· Develop growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
· Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
· Arrange business meetings with prospective clients.
· Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting client objectives.
· Prepare sales quotes and contracts ensuring adherence to company guidelines.
· Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support.
· Build long-term relationships with new and existing clients.
· Able to use MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce) effectively.
· Market knowledge in the energy consultancy sector.
· Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
· Ability to build excellent rapport with clients and build robust relationships.
· Time management and planning skills.
· Experience of selling energy services aspects such as compliance (ESOS, SECR, DECs, TM44), Energy reduction/efficiencies, Carbon reduction, and Net Zero.
· Proven sales track record.
· Experience of working with bill validation and energy procurement preferred.
· Strong leadership skills.