about 2 months ago
TGRC have been retained by break through utility services and transmission optimization business who use advanced sensors and analytics to monitor, optimize, and protect the world’s critical energy delivery infrastructure.
They are working with utilities around the world to increase the flexibility, efficiency, and safety of their grids for a cleaner and electrified future. This is the exact right moment when the unique challenges utilities are facing align perfectly with the technological advancements that solve them.
As such, they are looking for a smart, driven, expert salesperson who will jump onto the rocket ship and deliver on the potential of this rapidly evolving market. In this role, you will be responsible for selling the company's suite of advanced applications. On a given day you may find yourself closing a deal with a large investor-owned utility, meeting with an existing customer to discuss an expansion project, strategizing with the technical team for an upcoming presentation, and meeting with your fellow colleagues over coffee to discuss new product functionality (hopefully in person, this year!).
To succeed, you need to be a sales strategist with a sophisticated understanding of the US utility market. Strong entrepreneurial skills are paramount, alongside a natural ability to identify opportunities for revenue growth. Above all, you need to be a driven, assertive professional who is laser-focused on achieving revenue targets. We value and benefit from the wide-ranging perspectives that come from a diverse and inclusive work environment and encourage all qualified candidates to apply, particularly those from groups that are under-represented in the energy sector.
- Execute US sales strategy to drive growth and market penetration
- Drive new opportunities while maintaining and expanding existing customer relationships
- Present at industry events including conferences and technical exhibitions
- Develop and grow a network of customer advocates
- Carry voice of the customer & market to influence product roadmap, marketing initiatives, and corporate priorities
- Stay current on industry standards, regulatory requirements, relevant technologies, competitors, and industry dynamics
- Collaborate with R&D and Product Development departments for continuous improvement
- 6+ years of successful utility sales experience
- Bachelor’s Degree, ideally in engineering or a related technical field, MS or MBA preferred Understanding of US Federal and State utility regulation and policy
- Ability and willingness to travel as required, including international locations
- Fluent in English
- Ability to navigate C-Suite and Executive power structures within US utilities
- Experience and successful track record building a book of business with a consistent, measurable, upward trajectory
- Experience with cloud-based CRM software platforms
- Excellent leadership skills with effective and clear communication skills
- Desire to work in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment Qualifications
Closing Statement on the Client
A utility technology company that works with electric utilities and transmission line operators to deliver greater visibility into critical infrastructure assets and increased line capacity for renewables adoption. Their devices capture valuable data from transmission poles for increased safety and to inform investment planning and decision making for utilities and regulators. They deploy a state-of-the-art, non-contact solution based on advanced sensor technology for a critically precise and easy product. The company is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.