Flexible Depending on Experience
10 days ago
We are currently working with a multi-national energy supplier who have an exciting newly created opportunity for a Business Development Manager to join the business. This role will be key in delivering new business by focusing on margin growth through pipeline development.
This role is one of a small number of Strategic Business Development Managers who are key to creating relationships with prospects, and developing a new business pipeline within the I&C market.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- To develop a portfolio and pipeline
- Delivering the gross margin expectation of the business
- Develop an effective and targeted approach for profitable new business
- Manage commercial risks in all contracts and ensure compliancy with all contract procedures
We are looking for someone with experience in the UK direct I&C and mid-market sectors who is able to demonstrate a thorough understanding of new business sales process from initial prospecting requirements and pipeline development activities through to contract negotiation.
Requirements and Skills:
- Proven experience selling solutions or services to I&C clients.
- Strong sales and negotiation skills.
- The motivation and drive to seek out new opportunities.
- Strong influencing and relationship-building skills.
- Understanding of the requirements of large energy customers.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Strategic in approach.
- Effective knowledge of risk management tools and flexible purchasing products