£40-45,000 + car allowance + commission
4 months ago
You be will working alongside several of our strategic partners and introducers whilst also being focussed on hunting and developing your own opportunities. You will possess the ability to win new business, develop client relationships and ensure they are serviced efficiently with the support of head office based experienced energy analysts. The aim is to cultivate loyal and profitable client base that will generate a commission income stream for the business. You will need to possess a high degree of tenacity, have the skills required to deliver an exemplary level of service, and the ability forge strong working partnerships with the management team, your colleagues, our client portfolio and external network.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Create a strategic plan for developing new business opportunities
- Work closely with our strategic partners to maximise referral/introducer agreements
- Ensure profitable clients are won and retained against agreed revenue targets
- Be a visible ‘energy expert’
- Maintain our CRM system to ensure we have accurate data and pipeline information
- Organise, attend and support external networking events, exhibitions, awards
- Attend client meetings to meet the needs of the business and develop your portfolio
- Provide clients with bespoke reports, benchmarking analysis and ad-hoc tasks to meet the needs of our client portfolio
- Cooperate and work with internal teams to manage client expectations and ensure tender/pricing exercises are carried out as per client requirements.
- Cooperate and work closely with management to ensure further growth of the business
- Keep up to date with market activity to ensure that existing and prospective clients are informed of any changes that may impact on their utility expenditure
- Able to demonstrate proven track record of new business development in a highly competitive sector
- A sound understanding of the ‘whole’ sales process with the ability to demonstrate this in practice
- Able to present and influence at all levels of business with compelling rational backed by analytical support
- Commercial minded with the ability to think laterally
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- An ability to identify problems and resolve them swiftly
- A drive for results – Being able to evidence a high level of sales performance.