Competitive Salary (DOE)
about 1 month ago
The Green Recruitment Company are delighted to be working with a very exciting Renewable Energy Development enterprise, who are rapidly expanding.
They seek a new Business Development Manager to join their experienced London team and convert their existing leads & expand their pipeline.
The ideal candidate will be confident and professional, with excellent communication skills. They will also be an ambitious B2B salesperson, with high attention to detail & will have the ability to build strong relationships at C-suite level at major corporates.
- Contributing to the rapid growth of the business by sourcing new contracts from “Blue-Chip” Industrial & Commercial customers
- Forging strong relationships with an existing customer base to execute contracts
- Expand existing relationships and generate new sales opportunities
- Identify prospect's needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Build long-term trusting relationships with prospects to qualify leads as sales opportunities
- Undertake various task within Sales/Marketing/Finance as required
Skills & Qualifications:
- 3-4+ years of sales experience, with a history of exceeding KPI’s
- Must have experience selling into “Blue-Chip” Industrial & Commercial customers with a true hunter mentality
- Be self-reliant, driven, entrepreneurial, passionate and calm in working under pressure and have a desire for success
- Team Player with the ability to handle a flexible job role
- Strong communication skills via phone, email and face-to-face
- Proficiency with Hubspot or other CRM software
- Have an interest in the development of renewable technology and the UK energy markets
££ Competitive salary, uncapped commission & company share options ££