Joaquín de Nevares
3 months ago
Joaquin De Nevares
The Green Recruitment Company are partnering with an innovative funding and development company in the renewable energy sector as they seek a Business Development Manager based in Singapore. Our client funds early-stage development projects to achieve commercially viable Infrastructure, that contributes to sustainable and inclusive economic growth across the region.
This person will play a key role in supporting the origination and screening of new projects, and build their pipeline of development and investment opportunities. You will undertake due diligence, negotiate commercial terms, and support the execution of joint venture and investment agreements, bringing potential investment proposals through the approval process and ensuring their ongoing growth across the region.
- Degree qualified, ideally in Finance, Business or Engineering
- Ideally 8+ years' experience across Renewable Energy or Infrastructure projects, with exposure to driving growth through business development
- Experience in developing a strong pipeline of investment opportunities across Asia
- Good negotiation and stakeholder management skills
- Good understanding of debt and equity structures, market risk analysis and management relevant to financial transactions