€70,000 - €90,000
6 months ago
Business Development Manager
Location: Madrid, Spain
Salary: €60,000 - €90,000
TGRC is working with a leading global solar developer and operator who is looking for multiple Business Development Managers in Madrid, Spain. The candidate will help to identify and grow solar projects across Europe. The company focuses on solar power projects development, construction and project financing services. In the future, the Company is looking to leverage its global presence and solid experience to further drive sustainable green energy development.
- Identify high potential solar projects across Europe.
- Assist throughout identification, evaluation, and assessment of solar projects for investment.
- Negotiate and sign lease agreements.
- Deal with authorities to get all necessary permission to build and operate solar plants.
- Communicate and take care with our engineers for the technical design of each plant.
- Managing relationships with local authorities, utilities, and the regulators.
- Interacting with legal, tax, technical, and insurance advisors.
- Control projects until ready-to-build status and also participating in the auction and sale process.
- 4-5 years’ relevant experience in energy sector or project related environment
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, Technical, Law, or relatable area.
- Familiarity with the authorization process for zoning, environmental/ building codes, and land/ grid connection conditions.
- Ability to assess energy projects from an economical and legal perspective.
- Excellent computer skills including MS Outlook, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and ERP systems.
- Fluent Spanish and English is a must (any other language is a bonus).
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally when required.