€50,000 - €60,000
19 days ago
Business Development Manager – Solar PV
Location: Montpellier, France
Salary: €50,000 - €60,000
TGRC is working with a large IPP in France who are looking for a Business Development Manager. This role will help the company expand and grow a larger presence into the French Solar PV market.
- Work together with the location scout to effectively select plots of land that have solar park potential.
- Contacting landowners and entice them to make their land available for development.
- Enter contract negotiations with landowners to lease or buy their land.
- Establish and effectively leverage contacts with the local government to work on the contracted parcels.
- Writing requests for the development of solar parks at the local and provincial government.
- Increase the company’s presence in France and work cohesively with the marketing and communication team to work closely with the country manager to define the development strategy
- 3-8 years relevant commercial experience.
- Strong knowledge of the agricultural segment.
- Relationship network with local authorities and ability to strengthen these.
- Full of new ideas to grow the business and create a successful and sustainable future.
- University degree and relevant qualifications.
- Affinity with contracts and financial models.
If this looks like the role for you, feel free to contact Ben Blackburn below.