Competitive Salary (DOE)
Joaquín de Nevares
about 1 month ago
Joaquin De Nevares
About the role
The Green Recruitment Company are pleased to be supporting our Client, a global leader in the renewable energy industry, in looking for a Business Development Manager to join their team.
The successful candidate will report to the Country Manager and focus on growing a healthy and effective pipeline.
As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for Pipeline Expansion in the NEM as well as the incursion into new regional markets and new technologies.
To succeed in this role:
- Demonstrated strengths in creating and executing strategies to develop a renewable pipeline and form effective business partner relationships.
- Proven track record of M&A or joint venture transactions as well as growing new pipeline, clients, and/or geographical markets.
- Strong technical acumen surrounding financial transactions of large-scale renewables/infrastructure deals
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal.
- Available to travel regularly to meet different stakeholders as required.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5+ years of relevant experience with large-scale renewable energy projects.
- Degree qualifications in business management, finance, engineering, or an electricity-related discipline.
- Existing relationships with stakeholders within the renewable energy sector (developers, clients, suppliers, etc)
If this sounds like a role for you, please do not wait to apply.
Contact: Joaquin@greenrecruitmentcompany.com / George@greenrecruitmentcompany.com