6 months ago
An established European Renewable Developer is looking for a Business Development Manager to focus on Australia's project pipeline by originating co-development, joint venture and acquisition opportunities. This candidate will also play a pivotal role into new markets consisting of regional new technologies, products and regional markets.
You will lead the Business Development function which is responsible for expanding their pipeline and partner ecosystem in Australia and regional markets. You will be the front person of the company with the mindset of an effective commercial growth strategy.
- Prepare annual business development plan for the region in support of the company’s strategy and objectives. The plan would identify key industries and business opportunities for pursuit.
- Maintain a deep awareness of the Australian energy market trends, and apply expertise to the selection and negotiation of potential commercial opportunities.
- Build and maintain strong networks in the Australian energy industry, especially with C-levels and senior executives. Develop and manage strong and effective working relationships with key decision makers, influencers, engineers and business development contacts at target companies.
- Track and report on market and competitor activities and provide relevant reports and information along with report on projects and business environment.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in the fields of Business, Economics, Finance, Industrial Engineering or any electricity related discipline.
- 4+ years' prior industry related business development experience
- Experience building and executing strategies for developing business partner relationships, development of pipeline within the renewable industry and knowledge of the energy sector
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies
- Successful track record as part of a team that completed M&A or joint venture transactions for large energy projects.