£50,000 - £60,000
11 days ago
The Green Recruitment Company are working with a growing Carbon and Utilities Consultancy in Surrey to find a Business Development Manager to join their team. The role will be reporting to the Managing Director and will focus on developing a business development strategy and driving sustainable financial growth for the business through new and existing clients. The ideal candidate will have an ambitious approach and slot in excellently within the team.
- Develop growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients.
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting client objectives.
- Prepare sales quotes and contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing clients.
- Develop a team over time of valuable salespeople.
- Able to use MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce) effectively.
- Market knowledge, preferably within Technical Services sector.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to build excellent rapport with clients and build robust relationships.
- Time management and planning skills.
- Ability to build and lead a successful sales & marketing team.
- Proven sales track record.
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive, or a relevant role.
- Strong leadership skills.
If you believe you would be an excellent match for this role, please email you CV to: